Day One

Our initial organizational work

Day One

Postby Redag » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Hello invited guests, internet browsers and other parties. Welcome to this forum, presently answering to the name True Sight. It is an attempt to found and unapologetically atheistic and Atheism+-aligned space for the Chicagoland area. Please use it as a place to organize with your fellow atheists and A+ backers. From simple socialization to hardcore activism, it all has a place here.

I should be clear and say that this is not a place where challenging the aims of Atheism+ is appropriate. There are many other places where you may argue the merits of the project. Here, we aim to embody it. Please abide by that rule, as moderation will be swift and merciless.
Redag
Site Admin

Re: Day One

Postby maiforpeace » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:59 am

Hoorah for Atheism+, Chicago!

Unfortunately I don't live in the area, but I'm here to offer all of you my support. Good luck with your efforts, and don't hesitate to ask if you need anything from me.

Warmly,

Mai
Random avatar
maiforpeace

Postby Redag » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Thank you Mai. I hope A+ has success around the globe, and in the fullness of time, in every home!
Redag
Site Admin

Postby Cethis » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:15 pm

I am a Chicago resident. Thanks for starting this site. I look forward to seeing the Chicago take on Atheism+. :)

William Brinkman
http://www.bolingbrookbabbler.com
Random avatar
Cethis

Postby Coach » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:34 pm

maiforpeace wrote:Unfortunately I don't live in the area, but I'm here to offer all of you my support. Good luck with your efforts, and don't hesitate to ask if you need anything from me.

Moral support, thanks! (Or would that be immoral support for us godless heathens?)
Maiforpeace, here in Chicago, we don't have a very vibrant community for atheists... yet. What's the atheist community situation in your area?
Coach

Postby Coach » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:01 am

Cethis wrote:I am a Chicago resident. Thanks for starting this site. I look forward to seeing the Chicago take on Atheism+. :)
William Brinkman
http://www.bolingbrookbabbler.com

Hi William! I see you have a blog. We have a cool new Blog Roll feature that allows people to submit more secular Illinois bloggers. Check it out here!
Coach

Return to Organizing & Inception